Monday, March 4, 2013

Bored In A Fast Food Joint

Well, here I am. I'm sitting at a McDonalds and trying helplessly to not feel sorry for myself. When I got out of bed, I downed 2 diet pills right off the bat. Just in case. Then I took two more once I was up and at 'em (basically right before I ate). I had a side salad (20 cal) and a half of a Southwest dressing packet (50 cal) for lunch. I topped it off with a couple glasses of water. Maybe the water will carry the fat nasties away. Uggh. My dad is coming to get me later today, and I made a promise to myself that I was going to work out... way more than normal... tonight. I need to get my weight back down for this Friday. It's my best friend's birthday party, and I might have a date. ;-) Actually, more like my friend Eric; the one who said I could live in his upstairs bedroom. Haha. Oh well. I'd rather go with a friend than a romantic partner anyway. Way less pressure = way more fun.

I'm thinking about fasting Tuesday and Wednesday, and liquid fasting Thursday and Friday. Not exceptionally ideal, but my reasoning is that Tues/Wed, I can work out to my heart's content and basically do a "last chance workout" like on The Biggest Loser. Then, Thurs/Fri, I can get a limited number of calories from liquid (within reason) so that I will garner a little more energy to go out Friday night. This isn't what I was hoping to do, but this weekend ruined me. I hardly kept up with myfitnesspal, I didn't pay attention half the time to what I was eating. Uggh. I hate being away from home. I tend to mess up a lot more when I'm not following my normal schedule. Then I feel like crap. I'm going to be a huge fat hot mess this Friday. I'll end up wearing a black turtleneck and old lady pants to hide the fat. Sucks... I really wanted to look good in the dress I bought. :(


It isn't me in the dress, but this is what it looks like. I was supposed to be happy and comfortable in it, and now I don't even know what I'll look like. Probably horrendous. Oh God. Eric is going to see me in that dress and think I'm the fat gross friend. He won't want me to move in with him. Oh dear Lord. I need to burn some calories and stop giving in. Why can't I just follow the simplest of rules? UGGH.

Well, if nothing else, at least the dress is cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment