Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An Attempt To Be A Tad Healthier

I've decided that I want to try to eat in a vegetarian manner.

I think it will be good for me to at least try. My little sister is a vegetarian, and she always feels healthy and pretty and bright. Part of this is motivation to get healthier and lose some weight, but I've also read some things about meat that kind of startle me. My parents will think I am insane, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. A part of me also thinks that taking this step will help me ward off this ED bullcrap. I know, I know... it's a stretch, but there is always that sliver of hope that motivates me even more. I've been scouring Pinterest for healthy veggie foods and looking at ways to replace the protein I would be losing by not eating meat. So far, I've found some great recipes and ideas. I also found a ton of workout things that I am dying to try!

Let's see where this gets me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete